OSHAssociation Regional Requirements
The Administration Team has established a strict set of requirements each region must meet in order to qualify to become an Authorized Regional Chapter of the Association. These requirements ensure only professionals with the right combination of safety and health education and experience to lead as Regional President of the Association in their regions.
NOTE: We appreciate your interest in introducing OSHAssociation into your country, to enable Health, Safety and Environment professionals to join the international network of the Association, therefore, complete documentations as stated below are required.
The leader of the region must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must be a legally registered HSE Consultant for two or more years.
- The Regional President must:
- Have a degree, related to Occupational Safety, Health, Security and Environmental Science field.
- Have experience in OSH / HSE Management Systems
- Pass a background verification check locally.
- Agree to the agreements and all additional guidelines and policies established by OSHAssociation Administrative Committee.
- Comply with provided detailed list of all requirements for the region/chapter to ensure international compliance to OSHAssociation procedures and standard of operation for all regions.
What are the benefits of leading the region?
- As an Authorised Leader of the region, you can be the First Regional President of OSHAssociation in the region, if you meet the above criteria.
- The leader of the region shall become part of the decision makers in the region for any developmental processes.
- The leader will have the opportunity to meet with major key stakeholders from the public and private sectors in the region who may want to apply for Corporate or Individual Membership of the Association.
- OSHAssociation Membership is “recognized” in the industry and many public and private sector organizations worldwide.
- OSHAssociation Regional International Conferences, Workshop, Seminars, etc are always valued in any region with delegation from companies and government to meet their learning and networking needs.
- OSHAssociation is a trusted provider of Value for Membership with high quality safety and health services, helping you meet your members’ needs.
- High quality membership certificates are issued by the regional chapters with international recognition and verification online.
- As an international professional body, OSHAssociation maintains Membership Register and provides long-term support for members locally and internationally.
Send an Application to start up a Regional Chapter.
For more information or to request for a region/chapter of OSHAssociation email us at email@example.com
Select a Region
ALGERIA Block 187 N03 Blidet Amor 30220 W.Ouargla. Tel: +213661869194 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org BENIN REPUBLIC Abomey-Calavi, Quarter ZOCA derniere von avant I'optital de zone. Benin Republic Tel: +22996855599 / +27727496149 Email: email@example.com CAMEROON ERIC TONYE MBOG Phone: + (33) 06 46 66 26 92 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org EGYPT 87 El Anbayouanas st., El Ibrahimia, Alexandria, Egypt Tel.: +2-03-5900115 Mobile : +2-012-9962713 Email: email@example.com GHANA Pipe Ano, East Tanokrom Blay Avenue Takoradi Ghana. Tel: +233 243025400, +233 262874521 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org LESOTHO Christie House, 4th Floor, 121 Open Road, Maseru. Lesotho Tel: +26658843892 / 51474079 Email: email@example.com MOROCCO 10, Rue Liberte, Etage 3, Appt. 6 CP 20000 ANFA, CASABLANCA – MAROC Tel : +212 (0)6 63 66 89 29 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org NIGERIA Federal Secretariat Phase 1, Federal Fire Service Block A, OSHAssociation Office, Central Business District Abuja Tel: +234 7051315109, +234 8170225573 Email: email@example.com SOUTH AFRICA FF06 Sinoville, Centre 119, Brac Avenue, Pretoria. South Africa Tel: +27 12 543 2714 / +27727496149 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SWAZILAND Sivuno House, 6th Floor, Ngwane Street, Manzini. Swaziland Tel: +26876228689 / 78396553 Email: email@example.com TUNISIA City Bahri 3 boulevard 2240 house n° 1212 Sfax Tunisia Tel: (+ 00216 ) 53387033 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
UNITED KINGDOM (UK) OSHAssociation Office, Allia Future, Business Centre, London Road, Peterborough, England, PE2 BAN, United Kingdom. Phone: +44 7957871470 Email: email@example.com ROMANIA 41, Dorobanti Street Constanta / 900539 Phone: 0040722266452
BRAZIL Avenida Excelsio, Q-09, Lote 03, Casa 02 Cidade Cabo Frio Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Cep: 28915-000 Tel: (H) 55- (22) 2643-1861